[Seaside] Remove /seaside/go/ from URL

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 11:14:15 UTC 2007

On Oct 25, 2007, at 10:15 AM, Sylvain Pralon wrote:

> I've got an error when I load the parcel named SeasideShortPath.
> MEMORY EMERGENCY.
> I try from a new image and it is the same.
> I use the last version of seaside available on cincom store and
> visual works 7.4

I cannot explain the memory emergency, it probably depends on what
you loaded
and what you did exactly.

I forgot to mention that SeasideShortPath is only working with
Seaside in WebToolkit.
If you are using Swazoo that you would have to configure the Swazoo
site appropriately.

I made the assumption that you were loading Seaside from the shipped
parcels.
Mixing Seaside parcels and Seaside store bundles is not working.
Since you loaded Seaside from the public store, then you will have to
load
SeasideShortPath from the public store as well.

SeasideShortPath(1.1,mbany) should be fine with both
SeasideForWebToolkit(2.8a1.505.0,mbany)
and
SeasideForWebToolkit(2.7b1.23.0,mbany)

HTH