[Seaside] [ANN] New Seaside tutorial

Monty Williams monty.williams at gemstone.com
Thu Oct 25 16:06:58 UTC 2007

Michael,

Thanks for putting together your very needed tutorial. It will certainly
help increase adoption of Seaside.

Since you're extending the tutorial, I'd be glad to send you a copy of
GemStone to add to the persistence section along with Glorp and Goods. I
don't expect you'd need much if anything in terms of code changes. Let me
know how we can help.

At the traffic level a large number of websites have, GemStone is free, even
for commercial use.

mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Monty
--