[Seaside] Re: sspec questions

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 02:59:33 UTC 2007

I'm poking around with SSpec and can't figure out how to get started with
writing my first spec in Squeak. Basic stuff like
- to make a dest case subclass XYZTestCase ...,
- test a method category by ...
- run your  tests with a TextRunner by ... or in the Refactoring Browser by

I have the current SSPec loaded (from Monticello), have SUnit-Improved etc.
Astel's pdfs have not helped much. Any pointers?

I have done some simple SUnit-based testing before.

news:471EAD4E.1010006 at yahoo.co.uk...