[Seaside] YUI

Monty Williams monty.williams at gemstone.com
Tue Oct 30 13:22:19 UTC 2007

Randal,

I'm interested in helping. I want to ensure it works in GemStone as well as
Squeak. I personally won't be much  help in development, but I can do
testing and possibly fix things that don't work in GemStone.

I'll be glad to provide a Monticello repository for the project at
http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/ -- which is quite suitable for Squeak as
well as GemStone.

Cheers,
Monty