[Seaside] YUI

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 19:02:36 UTC 2007

Hi, I have been using Prototype and Scriptaculous for a bit over a year and
pleased with the performance that it gives my applications.  Also, they are
considered to be lower level frameworks for building AJAX applicationn
whereis YUI and EXT tend to more widget based.  Furthermore, EXT can be used
on top of YUI, JQuery or Prototype.  Thus, it might be a good idea to have
adapters for these various frameworks so that one can easily switch and/or
use them.

-Conrad