[Seaside] YUI

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Oct 31 14:14:32 UTC 2007

Yes. Plus one here. I'm being able to build my own widgets with a mix of
pure Seaside, Model View Presenter hierarchy of seaside components and the
Scriptaculous Prototype (can't be without them). So by now I'm not seduced
by out of the box widgets smalltalk-doubtely-scalable built with
technologies that for sure will introduce a lot of impedance to assimilate
in Smalltalk. MVP is so much better than any mapping to any non smalltalk
framework.

    cheers,

Sebastian

  _____