[Seaside] Confirming a download

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:39:22 UTC 2007

I am trying to download some dynamically built file from Seaside with
user confirmation.
The code looks like this:

	html anchor
		callback: [

				(self confirm: 'This is a huge download, proceed?')
					ifTrue: [self session returnResponse: (WAResponse new
contentType: 'text/plain';
							 headerAt: 'Expires' put: 'Thu, 01 Jan 1900 12:00:00 GMT';
							 attachmentWithFileName: 'foo.txt';
							 nextPutAll: 'bar';
							 yourself)]

		]; with: 'Download'.

That works fine, except that the dialog remains in the browser when
the user confirms the download.
I could not find any way to automatically remove the dialog and
return to the previous screen.
Is there another way to achieve what I want?

Michel.