[Seaside] YUI

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Oct 31 17:43:57 UTC 2007

I'm also hapier when I can custom and scale with my own code Keith. That's
why I've asked. If we *have* to spend time and effort to achieve interfaces
like those why don't spend it where we know has simplicity and
compexity-scalability: Smalltalk.

I know and use ShoreComponents for some basic stuff. It's OK but is not
great. So with all due respect for who made it is not comparable to a half
of the experience that ExtJS interfaces can give.

So my point is that we can make interfaces comparable to ExtJS but from
Smalltalk. Take any of those gorgeous lists and try to make something
different on how they show things. Like putting different presenters
depending on the model of the item in the list so showing completely
heterogeneous things. End of ExtJS party. But if that was made in
Smalltalk.. it's another story because the show continues.

	cheers,

Sebastian