[Seaside] YUI

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Wed Oct 31 17:14:24 UTC 2007

Todd Blanchard wrote:
> Eh - seems like they're trying a little too hard to look like
> Windows.   I'd have to see how easy it is to style things for
> different looks.  I've seen the themes posted - they just address
> color scheme.

Yes, as I said, not perfect for everyone or every app.  As for themes,
you have a fair amount of control of how things look even without
creating your own theme (all of the components support CSS class
configuration for most of their visual parts).  I haven't found a need
for it b/c "like Windows" is better looking that "David Shaffer's crappy
artisticless-ness rendering" :-) :-) :-)

David