[Seaside] morphic goes crazy

Ching de la Serna ching.dls at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 08:58:07 UTC 2007

Hi Seaside,

This is not a new problem. On a windowsXP running a seaside app, squeak goes
berserk once in a while where all you get are morphic halos when you left
click anywhere whether on an empty space or on a workspace morph or class
browser morph. Squeak essentially becomes useless as far as I can tell. All
I can do is close the app and hope the problem goes away.
Yes, I closed Transcript.
Yes, I closed the flaps and all I have is a minimized workspace.

I had experienced this before and it just went away. Does anyone have a fix
for this?

Thanks,

Ching.