[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside 2.8 beta

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 07:02:12 UTC 2007

2007/9/3, Conrad Taylor <conradwt at gmail.com>:
> Hi, is it necessary to install this dev-image just because of the update in
> Seaside?  If so, is it possible to simply do the update both of these
> packages without getting rid of my current image?  I received so many errors
> messages last time that I ended up doing this.

Take care that updating an image often does not work. You may want to
save before. Moreover, I would advise you to change your image often
and reinstall your code in it. You will then be sure that your
packages can be loaded. Different projects have been lost because
developers gave images instead of just packages.

--
Damien Cassou