[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside 2.8 beta

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:10:55 UTC 2007

Yes, I'm looking for a continuous type integration because it's a chore
reinstall all the packages that I installed in the previous dev-image.  For
example, I need to reinstall GLORP and it's associated prerequisites and
dependencies.  Then I need to reconfigure all the preferences that were set
in the previous image again.  In short, anything that I saved in the
previous image needs to be done again.
-Conrad