[Seaside] Seaside sessions

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Tue Sep 4 14:45:18 UTC 2007

I don't like web apps that timeout on me, nor do I like wasting server
resources with long session timeouts, so I keep the 10 minute timeout and
the root component of my apps create a single perodical that does nothing
that fires just short of the session timeout to touch the server every so
often.  This ensures any browser that is actually open won't timeout and any
actual unused sessions expires shortly.

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com