[Seaside] seaside and apache - alwaysRedirect ?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Sep 5 16:49:22 UTC 2007

Hi Sylvain,

	this is for sure more an Apache issue than Seaside. I personally
prefer the rewrite rules to what you described. It's ugly develop them but
once they work they do it so good. With them you got more flexibility of
scenarios. The apache docs have a couple of cases check:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/rewrite/rewrite_guide.html

	You also usually can found useful examples of this kind of apache
stuff at ruby guys forums and sites because that part for ruby is pretty
much the same as seaside.

	Good luck :)

Sebastian Sastre