[Seaside] ImageMagick support in Seaside/Smalltalk?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Sep 6 21:21:43 UTC 2007

Seems that IM also has a resize that matches photoshop. That's a good one.
I'm using for storing uploaded images in a cheap way and at the same time
process a coulple of touches in styling them. I've found Image Magick a very
nice piece of work that is used very frinendly with Smagick,

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre