[Seaside] ImageMagick support in Seaside/Smalltalk?

stefan.reichhart at gmx.ch stefan.reichhart at gmx.ch
Fri Sep 7 07:34:33 UTC 2007

Hi,

Smagick should work very well on Unix and MacOSX - at least I haven't
encountered any problems. So far there are some issues on windows
platforms as the implementation of OSProcess cannot handle the
commands on this platform (work in progress). I don't know about
VW ... but it should be straight forward to make Smagick work in VW ...

Cheers,
Stef