[Seaside] MooTools package for seaside?

Alexandre Paes alex.paes at streetdogstudio.com
Fri Sep 7 10:45:19 UTC 2007

Hi Hernán,

That would really rock, i can wait for it as i'm still in the middle of
writting my first 'real' application with seaside, it would rock to be
able to pick between scriptaculous and mootools for it. I wouldn't mind
helping out either but i should warn that my smalltalk code is still not
very good since professionaly i still work with PHP and smalltalk is
more of a hobby for me (unfortunately).

Cheers,

Alex