[Seaside] [Q] WAListener in 475 Working?

"S.J.Chun" chunsj at embian.com
Sat Sep 8 10:29:04 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've tried my test of my web application with latest version of
Seaside(475). I want to know whether my app can work with
WAListener. But failed. I even cannot configure my application
using seaside/config application. I cannot change my app's
configuration.

Even worse, other applications, for example, classbrowser
does not work.

The problem is that if I click a category, the browser(Safari) just
waits for response. If I click stop button, then connection closed
error occurred in Squeak.

I'm using 3.8.1 based my custon MVC only image.

Thank in advance.