[Seaside] Seaside store

Jason Johnson jbjohns at libsource.com
Tue Sep 11 06:58:25 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I downloaded the Seaside store from the Seaside examples repository, and
I noticed the back button works different now.  Before, in the selection
you could go back, then make a new selection and it would go on from the
previous.  That is, going back was really going back in time to start
again.  Now if you go back then do a new selection it adds it to the
last selection you made.  That is, going back now simply shows what you
did before but the site is in the most advanced state it was in.

Is this the case because (a) the old way doesn't work anymore, (b) the
store site simply hasn't been updated to work with the new API, or (c)
someone decided this behavior was better?

Thanks,
Jason