[Seaside] IE dont see some library files?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Sep 12 12:28:56 UTC 2007

Hi there,
    I'm experimenting the strange situation in which I can use a site with
firefox just nicely but IE seems not to be using none of the .css files that
the page uses.
    Has somebody experimented this?
    I don't know tools to see what libraries (I mean css and js files) IE
has succesfully loaded for a page do you know someone?
Sebastian Sastre

PS1: all the css files are invoked fine from the header in the html of the
page like:

yStyle.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">

PS2: other think I've observed is that directly pointing with firefox to:

shows the css file contents but when I make that with IE (6) the creature
does not shows anything but a flashing dialog (unreadable) that seem to
download that somewhere. IE does not support .css referenced with http:// ?