[Seaside] IE dont see some library files?

Alexandre Paes alex.paes at streetdogstudio.com
Wed Sep 12 13:13:37 UTC 2007

Hi,

This might be not related at all, but i was having some similar problem
with a javascript file, when i checked the respective method on my
library class (WAFileLibrary subclass) i noticed that javascript file
had been uploaded and stored in squeak as binary so it was not being
loaded with my page but instead downloaded to disk.

Cheers,

Alexandre Paes