[Seaside] RE: Web Services and VisualWorks

Kogan, Tamara tkogan at cincom.com
Wed Sep 12 14:18:33 UTC 2007

Hi Oleg,

First of all if you are trying to connect with WSDL wizard to
it won't help. The wizard can work only with WSDL schemas. This site is
HTML page.
I tried to parse the XML:
doc := (XMLParser on:
'http://www.cbr.ru/DailyInfoWebServ/DailyInfo.asmx' asURI)
		validate: false;

But the page has a problem. There is malformed XML document with two
extra CR in the beginning of the document.

Tamara Kogan
Smalltalk development,
Cincom Systems