[Seaside] RE: Web Services and VisualWorks

Kogan, Tamara tkogan at cincom.com
Wed Sep 12 14:18:33 UTC 2007

Hi Oleg,

First of all if you are trying to connect with WSDL wizard to
http://www.cbr.ru/DailyInfoWebServ/DailyInfo.asmx
it won't help. The wizard can work only with WSDL schemas. This site is
HTML page.
I tried to parse the XML:
doc := (XMLParser on:
'http://www.cbr.ru/DailyInfoWebServ/DailyInfo.asmx' asURI)
		validate: false;
		scanDocument.

But the page has a problem. There is malformed XML document with two
extra CR in the beginning of the document.

Tamara Kogan
Smalltalk development,
Cincom Systems