[Seaside] Re: Object Destruction (or how to destroy instance)

Oleg Richards orichards at mail.ru
Wed Sep 12 17:04:50 UTC 2007

Hello!

I've tried some of your recommendations, but after analyzing
owners of BusinessObject's in WeakArray (from query all class
instances).

I see some references: They are referenced by some Seaside components.
But for now only one component is active. System doesn't have another
components.
They are only called from root task or from some callbacks of anchors
with: call: (SOReportTable new: aReport).

Code looks like that:

|myAnswer|
myAnswer := self call: (SOReportTable new: report copy).
myAnswer ifNotNil: [ report := myAnswer ]