[Seaside] Re: Object Destruction (or how to destroy instance)

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Sep 12 17:17:32 UTC 2007

Well garbage collection does not make differences between objects. Or they
are in use (referenced by other no matter who) or they not. There resides
it's discern.

I don't know what do you mean by "active" components or non active ones, but
if any object know another no matter what, the system guarantees you that it
will not be reclaimed by GC.

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre