[Seaside] IE dont see some library files?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Sep 12 17:25:05 UTC 2007

Hi there,
    IE started to render including the .css expected rules. I saw it render
fine after taking out a js error. It seemd that the js error was making IE
to stop rendering css rules before completion and firefox not. At last some
logical explanation!
    Hey wait a moment! what the hell js behavior has to do with css
layouting? That coupling just sucks man. Otherwise we are all plain wrong
and M$ IE engeneers are showing us *again* how software should be made :P
Sebastian Sastre