[Seaside] Editable Seaside FAQ?

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 18:05:08 UTC 2007

Hi Lukas, I was thinking that it would be also easier to simply edit on the
website.  Furthermore, it would be great if it was possible to represent FAQ
as a tree in the left margin because this page is starting to get very
long.  For example,

   -  General
   -  What/Why
   -  How To
   -  What Is Wrong
   -  Deployment and Maintenance
   -  Errors and Messages

I was thinking that each entry would have it's own page and clicking on the
FAQ would simply
produce a table of contents for the FAQ.  Next, I'm thinking that it would
be a simple form for adding, removing, and updating entries.  Lukas, I'm not
expecting you to do all the work but I would like to take on this task
and/or assist in any way that I can.  It will give me a chance to learn
Seaside and contribute towards the community.

-Conrad