[Seaside] Making a store in Seaside

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Sep 12 21:15:15 UTC 2007

Good news: depending on your choice you may not need to do nothing, or
almost nothing, from smalltalk for this feature to work.

Take a look to this:
http://leftshore.wordpress.com/2006/10/27/hint-setting-up-apache-proxy-for-y
our-seaside-host/

Boris even post an example of an apache VirtualHost.

I'm doing a couple of things a little different but it's a good start point
for you to get the idea

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre