[Seaside] Some js files

Alexandre Paes alex.paes at streetdogstudio.com
Thu Sep 13 21:41:51 UTC 2007

Hi Sebastian,

If scriptaculous implementation in seaside mirrors the regular
scriptaculous installation then when including 'scriptaculous.js' it
automatically adds all the related files by adding them to the dom tree
through javascript.

In scriptaculous documentation pages they state you can load just some
of the related js files by specifying them in the url but i'm not sure
how that would be in seaside.

Cheers,

Alexandre