[Seaside] How to perform some action on every page refresh?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sat Sep 15 18:02:29 UTC 2007

If I understood you right, you need what Lukas told. Just use the
#renderContentOn: of the compoenent like this:

ClientsList>>renderContentOn: html

	self freshClients do:[:e| self renderClient: e on: html]

Then your method #freshClients gets them from whatever you are using to
store and query clients. Everytime the component is rendered (visited or
refreshed) you have the Seaside guarantee of that being executed

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre