[Seaside] Changing button text on the fly?

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Tue Sep 18 05:20:22 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I am attempting to change the text of a button when it is clicked and
execute a callback. I've been trying to  use the html updater from an
onClick: event, but this seems to be going in the wrong direction.

I would like this to happen without submitting a form, but just use
the ajax callback. I think a similar technique would be useful for
swapping out images on an image button for the click, hover, and
normal states.

Has anyone done something like this? I've done it with pure
javascript arrays and such, but that is no fun :-)

thanks!

- Brian