[Seaside] Scriptaculous strangeness

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 13:13:15 UTC 2007

> Could you please post a file-out of your problem that is
> on-click-runnable and shows the bug? I am unable to properly reproduce
> the problem after implementing all the missing parts myself :-(

I had a look at the code at <http://mc.lukas.renggli.ch/pieraddons>.

There are several problems:

1. As I wrote previously, it is not possible to trigger buttons. You
need to add this action to the #callback:

2. You need to trigger both lists (not visible in the mail, but in the
code). Otherwise the two actions don't work.

Maybe, the whole code would be simpler if you only moved the DOM nodes
of the lists back and forth, without contacting the server.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch