[Seaside] Re: New Book on Squeak Seaside

Michael Davies mykdavies+squeak at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:10:10 UTC 2007

On 17/09/2007, Blake <blake at kingdomrpg.com> wrote:
> Can't one download any of Damien's old developer images pretty much
> forever? (For values of "forever" that are applicable on the Internet,
> anyway.)

Fair point. What I was getting at was that Damien and the authors
could agree on a version that contains a good set of attractive
features for new users, and nothing too bleeding edge, and explicitly
re-label that as the "Squeak By Example, version 2" official image,
use it for the screenshots in the book, and give it good prominence on
the download sites.

Cheers, Michael.