[Seaside] how to generate session url's

Merik Voswinkel merik at mac.com
Thu Sep 20 20:30:50 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have a photoflow Flash component  ( http://facade.seasidehosting.st/
seaside/tests/facade ) that gets its information (name, picture url,
target url, description) from a xml file.

Could somebody explain how I can generate target url's with the
seaside session information, so the url's point back to a specific
page in my session ?

Something like http://facade.seasidehosting.st/seaside/tests/facade?
6&_k=KeeQBcbe&_s=ToZbzxUcGyvkOyqZ ?

I could then put these strings into the method below dat generates
the xml file http://facade.seasidehosting.st/tests/ideeen.xml:

renderContentOn: html
	 self session returnResponse: (WAResponse new
      contentType: 'text/xml';
      nextPutAll: '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<photos path="http://facade.seasidehosting.st/resources/">
<photo name="photo1" url="Linea1.png" link="http://
facade.seasidehosting.st/seaside/tests/product1">black picture</photo>
<photo name="photo2" url="Linea2.png" link="http://
facade.seasidehosting.st/seaside/tests/product2">grey picture</photo>
</photos>';
      yourself)

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, I have searched all the
archives and blogs for info but could not find an example.
When I have the photoflow Flash component tamed I will release it for
Squeak, maybe as an addition to Basil/SeaFlash.

Thnx,

Merik Voswinkel