[Seaside] [Q] Anchor instead of Button in Form?

"S.J.Chun" chunsj at embian.com
Mon Sep 24 04:56:22 UTC 2007

Hi,

I want to use anchor instead of submitButton -  which is rather hard to style.
I've tried search google but I cannot find working solution. What I've tried is

canvas anchor url: 'javascript:submit()'

with defaultAction:  at form.

(The form element is in the lightbox.)

As you know :), I cannot make this work. with submitButton,  the component in
the lightbox correctly answer: the edited object. But with anchor, even the lightbox
does not close. If I press enter in the textfied, then it works - this means the defaultAction:
does work.

Can anyone help me on this? I'm  using latest Seaside 2.8(pmm.488) in SqueakSource.

Thanks in advance.