[Seaside] Magritte MAContainer css

Isaiah Perumalla cappadonza at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:08:16 UTC 2007

Thanks Lukas.

What i did was i moved #attributes to MADescription so that all magritte
descriptions undestand #attributes and #attributes: . now on the class side
of MADescription i added #defaultAttributes which answers an instance of
WAHtmlAttributes by default.

Now for MADescriptionComponent i added
MADescriptionComponent>>attributes
	^ self description attributes copy
so that all magritte description components understand attributes message.

This way all MAComponentRenderer can use MADescription>>attributes and
MADescriptionComponent>>attributes to add any html attributes while
rendereing any descriptions including containers.

it work quite well for me, do you see any potential pitfalls doing it this
way, it this good enoguh to be a more generic solution