[Seaside] Change the order of head elements?

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Tue Sep 25 10:46:51 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I'm using a JS script library (prototip.js) in conjunction with
Prototype. This library uses Class.create() which is defined within
#prototypeJs, on SULibrary. However, because the file library I am using
is FVFiles, it is including the selector #prototipJs before #prototypeJs
is included, resulting in a javascript error ("Class is not defined",)
and the lovely prototip's not working.

Is there a way to specify the order in which selectors from multiple
libraries are included?

Renaming my file library to be named with T or later is not an ideal
option :)

Many thanks,
John

www.pinesoft.co.uk

Pinesoft Computers are registered in England, Registered number: 2914825. Registered office: 266-268 High Street, Waltham Cross, Herts, EN8 7EA