[Seaside] SU Lightbox and GLORP

Richard K Eng richard.eng at rogers.com
Tue Sep 25 13:11:51 UTC 2007

It doesn't work for me. Oh well. That's alright--my solution works well
enough. I don't want to waste any more time on this issue. I have real
work to do!  :-)

Thanks,
Richard

---------
> fred := self lightbox: (WAFormDialog new addMessage: aString).

In my image I need to add a "; yourself" here, because #addMessage:
returns the decoration.

> fred
> ifNotNil: [Transcript cr; show: 'RKE - 1'].
> Transcript cr; show: 'RKE - 2'
>
> It does not block. The print statements show up in the Transcript.

After the fix mentioned above this blocks. 'RKE - 1' and 'RKE - 2' are
displayed after I press the OK button in the light-box.

Lukas