[Seaside] SU Lightbox and GLORP

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Tue Sep 25 15:04:18 UTC 2007

> Yes, you *are* missing something.  :-)
>
> I was trying to apply the exceptionally cool lightbox effect
> for my "confirm:" dialog. Maybe I'm being a little anal about
> it, because certainly the #confirm: statement will do what I
> need to do in a utilitarian fashion, but I wanted to do
> something a little spiffier for my application.
>
> Hey, why not?
>
> Richard

I think he was wondering why you're checking #inform: for a return value, it
has none, while #confirm: returns a boolean.  He might not have noticed your
earlier custom implementation of #inform:, though you probably should have
overridden #confirm: instead if you expect the user to choose yes or no.

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com