[Seaside] Diagramms for using in Seaside

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 16:16:06 UTC 2007

Am 25.09.07 schrieb Frank Urbach <frank.urbach at schmees.com>:

> Hi list,
>
> for a part of our information system I would like to give seaside a try. So
> what I'm searching for are some diagrams e.g. gauges. I have found the work
> of phillip marschall in seachart (plotkit).

This stuff is here:
http://www.squeaksource.com/seachart.html
in general each package should come with an example. One thing to be
aware of is this stuff is mostly not very configurable from the
Smalltalk side. The markup in general is very simple but the real
magic happens in CSS and JS.

You might also want to check out mondrian:
http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/mondrian.html

Cheers
Philippe