[Seaside] SU Lightbox and GLORP

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 17:24:29 UTC 2007

> confirm: aString
>     ^ self call: (WAYesOrNoDialog new addMessage: aString)

You must be on a very very old version of Seaside?

Starting from Seaside 2.6 it is required to add a #yourself here. I
get a stack trace with your code. I doubt that anything before Seaside
2.7 supports the lightbox.

> However, I now get *two* returns from #lightbox:. The first when the dialog
> is displayed. The second after I've clicked on Yes or No.

Do you have any custom error handling in place? What are the methods
that you override in the calling class?

> from the Yes or No buttons. I am absolutely certain you guys can replicate
> this. Try it.

No, I cannot reproduce this.

> Now this makes it damn difficult for me to workaround. Why are there two
> returns???

There is something strange with your code. Can you provide a file-out?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch