renggli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 14:52:21 UTC 2007
> Lukas, can you look at this thing: http://www.wildbit.com/labs/
> You've written me a very good recommendations on how to create effect
> for tooltip library. I would be very happy if you could recommend me
> how to wrap this thing in seaside.
Again I would follow the implementation of SUEffect:
1. Create a sibling to SUEffect called SUModalBox.
2. Override #defaultPrototype to return 'Modalbox'.
3. Override #defaultMethod to return 'show'.
4. Create a method #show: that takes an object/block to render the
contents. See the method SUElement>>#render: how to do this.
3. Implement options as you find them in the documentation.
5. Commit your changes to SqueakSource so that others can use your
library as well.
Btw, where is the tooltip code available?
More information about the seaside