[Seaside] Re: Scriptaculous problem

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Sep 26 16:28:36 UTC 2007

All $().fooBar is not a function is js unable to create the element object
for some reason. I also remember happening that to me, and I solved that
using a whole hierarchy of WAComponent subclasses that has an instVar #id
that is guaranteed to be unique (get from a class variable #Counter in the
abstract superclass) per element per page and is set at #initialize time.

I imagine this should be kind of common need for others too,

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre