[Seaside] Global application menu

Oleg Richards orichards at mail.ru
Wed Sep 26 19:54:50 UTC 2007

Hello Guys!

Another question :) I have an application. Here's workflow:
EntranceTask (call login component) - UserRole(Supervisor, Filler,
Viewer)Task. Last task is called from main application component
called reporting. It has header, global main menu and task with user
role. Main loop (based on user role) task calls different components
and binds them via called and answer (thanks to Lukas). But i also
want to have a menu. And for example i want to return to the main
state from 2 level deep call answer chain. Ex: Main Loop Task called
Sheet -> Sheet called template chooser -> Chooser called viewer. I
want return from viewer to main sheet (via main menu fast view menu
item). If i just answer from viewer i will return to chooser. Is any
ideas of how to implement this? Or you will say me that i need to
refactor my code to call answer paradigm in this situation ;) If
so... I'll do. But how?

Cheers, Oleg