[Seaside] Developer Build 3.10 Beta

Richard K Eng richard.eng at rogers.com
Wed Sep 26 23:21:22 UTC 2007

On a whim, I decided to try out the 3.10 beta developer build of
Seaside/Squeak. It is so F*cking Cool!!! I also like the new appearance.

The beta build resolves the lightbox problem that I found in the previous
developer build. (I downloaded the latest stable build from Damien's website
this morning and it *still* exhibited the lightbox problem!) What astonishes
me is that no one else noticed this problem over the past several
months--until I brought it up this week.

For the record, I hate farting around with creating my own Seaside build
from scratch. Aside from missing all the developer build goodies that I now
rely upon, I couldn't get file serving to work. I couldn't even get my
Seaside app running properly (all kinds of weird glitches)!

But with the developer build, all these issues go away! Well done, Damien!

Regards,
Richard