[Seaside] updating form element value

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Fri Sep 28 13:55:34 UTC 2007

I wish to be able to receive the value of some form element in the server
side pretty much like in place editor does but also update other element.
This could be made hooking an event #change to react with the update but
that generates an executor and an updater, so I was wondering if that can be
made just with an updater in one http request instead of two.

Was I clearer than before?

Sebastian Sastre