[Seaside] re: how to generate session url's

Merik Voswinkel merik at mac.com
Fri Sep 28 21:11:02 UTC 2007

On Sep 28, 2007, at 9:21 PM, Michel Bany wrote:

> On Sep 28, 2007, at 4:38 AM, Ramon Leon wrote:
>

>> You must be using Seaside 2.7, here, add this to your
>> WARenderingContext
>>
>> urlForAction: aBlock
>> 	^ self context actionUrl withParameter: (self callbacks
>> registerActionCallback: aBlock)
>>
>> In 2.7 that was in WAHtmlRenderer, which was removed completely in
>> 2.8.
>
> FWIW, 2.7b1 has that method, 2.7a1 is behind and does not have it.
> If you are still on 2.7, you should use 2.7b1 rather than 2.7a1.
> Michel.

I am confused. I am on Seaside 2.8a1-lr.428 in a 3.10 beta image from
damien.cassou.free.fr/
There was no urlForAction: in WARenderingContext so I added it as
Ramon suggested.

The next message #context is also not implemented in
WARenderingContext so it does not help:

Stack Trace
thisContext
WARenderingContext(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #context
self
a WARenderingContext
aMessage