[Seaside] ModalBox

Oleg Richards orichards at mail.ru
Sun Sep 30 10:02:10 UTC 2007

Little more:

I found the way to produce right code like this:
html anchor onClick: ((SUModalBox on:  html) show: [:h | h heading:
'Hello World']); with: 'Show me hello in modal box'

But this doesn't works again. I see the proper source code, but i don't know
why it doesn't works. Firebug shows me a problem in ModalBox.js file. It
says, that method _init was not found in JS library.. But why code like html
anchor onClick: ((SUModalBox on:  html); with: 'Show me hello in modal box'
works. So there is not problem in JS library.. Mystic? or i don't know
something :)

Cheers, Oleg