[Seaside] Q about Seaside 2.8

Squeaker squeakman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 14:18:10 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I am using Seaside 2.8 one-click experience on Windoze XP.

I see that there is a seaside.exe that gets things going and it uses an
image file called seaside.image. Very nice.

What if I would like to run a different image other than seaside.image?
Do I have to edit the seaside.ini file to point to my new image or is
there another way.

What I would really like is to drag my image file and drop it on the
squeak vm.

And, where is the squeak vm located in the seaside 2.8 file hierarchy? I
looked around but cannot find it.

Thanks for you help,
Frank