[Seaside] Seaside and Apache on the Mac

Michael Markowski michael.markowski at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 15:37:49 UTC 2008

I use mod_rewrite and mod_proxy for this:

# Pass application requests to seaside
RewriteRule ^/seaside/files/(.*) http://localhost:8080/seaside/files/
$1 [P,L]
RewriteRule ^/seaside/static/(.*)$ /~mic/seaside/docroot/$1 [P,L]
RewriteRule ^/seaside/(.*)$ http://localhost:8080/seaside/$1 [P,L]

Requests to static files will go to docroot and will be served by
apache. All other requests will go to seaside.

Cheers, mic

Am 04.04.2008 um 17:31 schrieb Nevin Pratt:

> Does anybody have a working Apache config file for using Seaside
> behind Apache on a Mac?
>
> Nevin

Michael Markowski
michael.markowski at gmail.com

Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis
ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli
destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata.

(Translation: If by chance this wandering epistle, sent forth to the
uncertain winds but commended to God, wanders into alien hands, I beg
that it be returned to her to whom alone it was sent, nor should
anyone steal things not written for him.) From: The prologue to the
Liber Confortatorius of Goscelin of St. Bertin (born between 1030 and
1040).