[Seaside] SVG Rendering Engine

Gerhard Obermann obi068 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 17:22:52 UTC 2008

No, ill want a native rendering engine inside Seaside.
It should be easy do define and reuse SVG components like building
normal seaside components.
I think i can do the most off the basic SVG stuff by myself,
but ill need some help for the integration part.
e.g. which classes should be subclassed or where should i put then rendering
engine

Also the possibilty to use a different rendering engine (e.g. Silverlight)
should be taken into account!

br
Gerhard